WordPress is known as the most popular blogging platform and content management system (CMS). New users are often surprised when we tell them that the ease of installing WordPress is also known. All the best web hosting companies WordPress allow you to install WordPress in a few clicks. Here you can Download WordPress manually.
In most cases, installing WordPress is a simple process that takes no more than five minutes. In this tutorial on installing WordPress, our goal is to provide an exhaustive tutorial on installing WordPress for beginners and advanced users. We show you how to install WordPress with Fantastico, Softaculous, and SimpleScripts for beginners. We will explain how to manually install WordPress for our intermediate users. After all, for our early developers and designers, we’ll show you soon how to install WordPress on local computers (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
Before installing WordPress, you will first need a domain name and a good web hosting company that knows WordPress.
We strongly recommend using Black host because they will provide you with a free domain and 50% of your hosting plan (specifically for WPlearners users). Bluehost is also officially recommended hosting provider WordPress.
Install WordPress using Softaculous
Soft is a popular automatic installation script. This allows you to install popular web applications, such as WordPress, in just a few clicks. Hosting companies, such as Sightground and Promotion Hosting, use soft curls in their control room.
- Just log in to your Cpanel/ CPC account and look for the Softcore icon or the WordPress installer icon. You will find them in the section “Auto Installations”.
- By clicking on any of these icons, you run the soft-auto-installer for WordPress. First of all, you will see a review of WordPress. To continue, click the Setup tab.
- Now the soft system will ask you if you want to install WordPress. You should choose HTTP: // or HTTP: // www. As a protocol.
- If your site has SSL and HTTPS, you can choose https: // or https: // www. As a protocol.
- After that, you need to select a domain name where you want to install WordPress. Most users want to configure WordPress in the root directory of their domain, for example, example.com. In this case, you must make sure that the “Catalog” field is empty.
- In this section, first of all, you need to provide a title and description for your WordPress site. Do not worry, you can easily change them from the WordPress administration area after installation.
- After that, you must select the username, password and administrator email address. Soft will automatically fill in the username and password fields for you. To use a username and a strong password, not a dictionary is used.
- If you want, you can change them to make them easy to remember. However, we urge you to use a strong password. Read our guide on how to best manage passwords for beginners so you can learn how to easily manage strong passwords.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the administrator’s email field. Here, WordPress will send notifications and a link to reset your password if you have ever forgotten your password.
- The remaining parameters on the screen are optional. Now you can click the “Install” button to start the installer.
The installer starts the installer using the settings you specified. A progress bar with the installation status appears. It takes a few minutes, does not close the window until the progress bar reaches 100%, otherwise, it may affect the installation of WordPress.
When the installation is complete, you will see a successful message. This will show you a link to your website and another link for your WordPress domain.