Hi there, Welcome to WPLearners, and thank you for being interested to write for us. We are looking forward to having you join our growing list of guest post writers.
If you like to gather and share WordPress-related knowledge with the community and believe you can impart more knowledge and information to our readers, join us today as a Guest Post Writer!
What Will You Be Able to Do as A Guest Post Writer?
As a guest post writer for WPLearners, you will be able to:
- Share excellent information regarding WordPress plugins
- Make WordPress tutorials
- Share tips and tricks about WordPress
- Impart knowledge and information to our readers
- Influence the readers with your message
- Inspire WordPress enthusiasts
What Topics Can You Write for Us?
A guest post’s success depends on the quality of its material. The blog post or article should be comprehensive and packed with content from which readers can draw inspiration. The blogs should inform our visitors on the current industry trends, updates, news, themes, blogs, and website creation among other topics.
We are particularly looking for posts or blogs on topics related to:
- Website Development
- Web Designing
- Ecommerce web development
- WordPress (plugins/themes)
What Are the Requirements to Write for Us?
If you are writing for WPLearners, our guest post writing requirements are:
- All posts must be written in clear and proper English.
- The content must be 100% original. The post must be unique and unpublished elsewhere; duplicate content will not be accepted. All of our articles are checked for plagiarism to guarantee that they have not been published previously.
- The length of the content should be at least 1200 words.
- Give the post a proper title, description, and keyword.
- Use correct headers and subheadings to separate the content.
- Articles must be submitted in Word.doc or.docx format; no other format is acceptable.
- The material should be helpful, relevant, and easy to understand and read.
- Mention the names of the sources behind the article’s facts and statistics.
- If any quotations are included, they must be appropriately cited in the post.
- The written material should be appropriate for all demographics.
- All required screenshots must be taken by yourself and placed properly on the submitted docs.
- You also need to attach featured image (size: 1200×675) and required screenshots along the written content.
Note: We don’t allow self-promoting blog posts. We will only publish contents that are useful for our readers. We can make necessary modifications (if required) before publishing your posts.
How to Submit?
It’s great to know you’ve read the Write for Us Guidelines, and now you want to submit your article. You need to use this form to contact us before getting approval.