Looking for the best wholesale Plugin for WooCommerce to create your store? You’re in the right place then.
Research finds, 83% of B2B buyers use eCommerce to make orders and payments. WooCommerce is considered to be the most popular eCommerce platform. It’s free, easy to use, and feature-rich. However, if you want to sell wholesale, you’ll need a customizable and more specific plugin to use on your site.
You’ll need a WooCommerce wholesale plugin to help you create a WooCommerce wholesale store. You can get useful features for wholesale business like wholesale prices, registration, discounted prices, etc.
Today, we will share the 10 best WooCommerce wholesale plugins to help you choose the right plugin for your WooCommerce wholesale store. Let’s get started.
Best Wholesale Plugin for WooCommerce Review [10 Best Choices]
B2B businesses need to set up wholesale stores to reach a bigger customer base. Using the WooCommerce wholesale plugins, businesses can manage everything from collecting orders to handling customer accounts.
Today, we will review some of the finest WooCommerce wholesale plugins in the current market. We’ve decided to add the top 10 plugins in our list today, and we’ve considered ease of use, features, integrations, etc. while selecting those plugins.
WholesaleX is one of the most user-friendly WooCommerce wholesale plugins. This is a powerful WordPress plugin to help you easily design and manage a wholesale store.
Notably, WholesaleX is a feature-rich wholesale plugin. You can manage and track store data from the dashboard. What’s more? There are some useful features such as wholesale pricing, multiple pricing tires (tiered pricing), pre-set rule-based dynamic discounts, shipping methods, form builders, request a quote, bulk orders, subaccounts, and many more.
In short, WholesaleX is one of the best wholesale plugin for WooCommerce to create and manage a wholesale store. This plugin will help you from creating a wholesale store to managing it completely. With all its useful features, you can grow your wholesaling business in zero to no time.
- Smooth user interface for better usability
- Easy customization and configuration of the plugin
- Registration form builder to create streamlined registration and login forms
- User role management for better role creation with different perks
- Dynamic rules for different pricing and discounts
- In-built WholesaleX wallet (WooCommerce Wallet for digital transactions)
- Bulk order form to let customers order in bulk
- Subaccount feature to create and manage subaccounts easily
- Private store feature to hide your store or your products from prying eyes
- Built-in conversation feature to start conversations with customers including regular messages, inquiries, or negotiating quotations and more.
WholesaleX has both free and premium pricing plans. WholesaleX Pro comes with a Starter plan that will cost you $129 per year. For the lifetime license, it will take $249. WholesaleX Pro has other plans like Agency ($299/year), and Business ($199/year). If you go for the Agency lifetime plan, it will cost you $699 for 20 sites.
Wholesale Suite is one of the most popular WordPress wholesale plugin choices to help you manage wholesale business. The plugin comes with an efficient way to design, control, and track wholesale orders.
Using this plugin, you can set special deals and discounts on your wholesale products. Wholesale Suite can save time and money by managing customer accounts, creating customer groups, and setting prices. It comes with features such as lead capture, AJAX ordering form, automatic emails after registration, an integrated inventory system, etc.
Overall, the Wholesale Suite is a very easy-to-use plugin that connects easily with the WooCommerce platform.
- Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce wholesale customers
- Setting prices according to user roles, minimum order amount, or product category
- One-page ordering for managing orders easily
- Wholesale customer/distributor registration
- Multiple payment gateways to collect payments
Wholesale Suite Pricing:
The Wholesale Suite plugin comes with a Single Website License which starts at $99. For Unlimited Website Licenses, you’ve to pay $199. And the Growth Bundle starts at $297.
Up next, we have WooCommerce B2B, an all-in-one plugin for resellers. It provides almost all the powerful features required to create a B2B WooCommerce website.
This plugin will give you features like setting up price rules, creating user groups, user registration, a quotation system, etc. You can use the WooCommerce B2B plugin without recurring charges. What’s more, WooCommerce B2B lets companies connect their eCommerce business with several accounts, payment options, and social sites.
It helps both B2B and B2C clients. Customers can utilize all the features to manage their wholesale store. Let’s overview some of the key features of this plugin that will help your online store.
- User registration to allow or restrict users
- Create user groups with options
- Setting up price rules to set up prices according to the rules
- Minimum and maximum product quantity purchase limit
- Powerful quotation system tracking and managing customer quotes
- Multiple payment gateways to collect payments easily
WooCommerce B2B Pricing:
WooCommerce B2B Pro starts at $99 for a lifetime license and unlimited websites.
Discount Rules for WooCommerce is a wholesale plugin designed by Flykart to create smart WooCommerce coupons and discounts. It enables you to establish any kind of WooCommerce bulk pricing discount for your items.
There are features like dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, product-based discounts, and tiered discounts.
Using this plugin, you can offer your customer product quantity-based discounts, cart-based discounts at a percentage or fixed amount, or total-order discounts. The Pro version allows you to create discounts based on categories, attributes, customers, user roles, cart items, purchase history, and much more.
You’ll also get discount options like BOGO, first purchase discounts, holiday discount campaigns, coupon-activated discounts, and more. Let’s check out some key features this plugin offers.
- Exclude selected products from discount rules
- Date-based discount on product price
- Option to show or hide the discounted price
- Store-wide global discount to set a category-based discount offer
- Dynamic pricing to adjust the prices
Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pricing:
The pro version starts at $69/year for a single site and 14 days money-back guarantee. To get it for 5 sites, you’ll need $99/year.
Booster for WooCommerce is a popular WordPress WooCommerce plugin. The plugin was previously named WooCommerce Jetpack.
It provides plenty of useful and advanced features. For example, bulk ordering and bulk discounts, discounted prices, minimum order quantity, etc. There are 100+ modules available in this plugin.
It’s a minimalistic plugin to help you design your WooCommerce store with ease. The WooCommerce Wholesale Price module is one of the hundred modules. You can make and manage a standout wholesale store using this plugin.
- Option to set wholesale prices for particular or all products
- Calculate discounted price
- Set minimum order quantity for setting minimum orders
- Dynamic pricing feature to adjust the prices
- Show or hide discount offer
- Easy setup and navigation
- Efficient ordering system for bulk orders
Booster for WooCommerce Pricing:
You can get Booster for WooCommerce for free. If you want to avail the premium version, you have to pay $16.99/month for a single site. The best value Agency Plan requires $29.99/month for 50 sites.
With 137+ features, B2BKing is a complete solution for running a B2B or Wholesale WooCommerce website on WordPress. Using B2BKing, you can create a B2B, B2C, B2B+B2C hybrid site, or a private membership store with WooCommerce.
It has versatile uses starting from basic B2B aspects such as hiding prices for guest users to complex features like offering tiered pricing structures, tax exemptions, VAT handling, and multiple buyers per account.
It also allows you to set custom wholesale prices, classify customers into different groups, and set various prices, discounts, conditions, payment, and shipping methods for each user or each group. The premium version provides extra features like an invoice payment gateway, custom information table, and content restriction shortcode.
- Discount percentage configuration available
- Works with any WooCommerce-compatible theme
- Fully translatable with Loco Translate or WPML
- Custom information table to show product prices and discounts
- Email notifications when a new customer requires approval
The premium version starts at only $179.50/year. Plus, there is a Pro Plan that starts at $299.50. And the Developer plan comes at $399.50 for unlimited websites/year.
Wholesale For WooCommerce Lite is a free WooCommerce plugin that may be extremely useful for wholesale company owners who wish to run their online shop on the WooCommerce platform. It allows users to show wholesale prices on all goods in their WooCommerce online shop.
This plugin offers exceptional features such as adding wholesale pricing to each variety of variable products, adding a percentage amount, adding a fixed amount, saving the displayed amount, and minimum quantity, and changing the content of frontend labels.
Admin must designate a wholesaler customer by manually choosing their role as “Wholesaler”; and wholesale pricing is only available to Wholesaler role Customers, not to any other client. Wholesale For WooCommerce also supports translation via PO and MO files. You may also go for the pro version of Wholesale for WooCommerce, which includes more powerful functionalities.
- Display discount amount (save price) with product price
- Users can submit their request for a wholesaler role
- Enable/disable auto-approval of user requests
- Hide retail prices from products
- Add a percentage amount on wholesale products
- Add fixed amounts on wholesale products
Wholesale For WooCommerce Pricing:
The pro version of Wholesale for WooCommerce, offers more powerful functionalities and starts from only $8.25 per month.
8. Whols – WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Plugin
Whols is another WooCommerce wholesale plugin that can seamlessly create and manage a WooCommerce B2B Store. The plugin offers all the essential features to help wholesale stores manage products, pricing, orders, and shipping.
Using this plugin, you can offer your customers to become wholesale buyers by filling up a registration form. It can assign wholesale roles for existing customers as well. You can also give special wholesale prices, offers, or discounts.
In this way, Whols eases the process of managing multiple online stores. By managing unlimited user roles, and setting different prices for different users, you can offer better customer service from your store.
- Wholesaler registration form to register customer
- Assign wholesale role for existing customers
- Apply wholesale prices globally
- Easy-to-use backend interface to manage store easily
- Manage unlimited user roles for special deals
- Different prices for different users
The Whols – WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Plugin will cost you $79 per year for one website. There are other plans like 5 sites ($149/yr), and unlimited sites ($249/yr). The lifetime plan for one site comes at 199$.
If you are looking for a plugin to make wholesale and retail businesses separate, the Barn2 WooCommerce Wholesale Pro can be a good pick for you. It’s a powerful plugin offering a lot of useful features to set up a wholesale store.
You can perform wholesale user registration, set up user roles, specify price roles, and so on using this plugin. Plus, it gives you the option to provide global or category-based percentage discounts and wholesale pricing for specific products.
The WooCommerce wholesale plugin is an excellent foundation to start and grow your business. It helps you to scale your wholesale store to a global scale without costing big bucks.
- User Registration to track customers
- Unlimited wholesale user roles for special deals
- Custom pricing discounts for particular roles
- Global or category-based discounts
- Wholesale discounts on specific products
Barn2 WooCommerce Wholesale Pro Pricing:
The premium plan starts at $99/year for a single site license.
10. Wholesale for WooCommerce by WPExperts
Wholesale for WooCommerce by WPExperts is an easy-to-manage WooCommerce plugin to set up a wholesale store. It’s a feature-rich plugin for setting up wholesale pricing plans and pricing tiers for your shop.
Using this plugin, you can specify wholesale prices and set different prices for different products. Additionally, customers can register on your site using a wholesale registration form. What’s more, it allows you to set wholesale user roles.
Overall, Wholesale for WooCommerce by WPExperts can be a gateway to starting and managing a Wholesale site. With the useful features of this plugin, you can grow your wholesale store.
- Wholesale registration form to provide customer registration
- Create custom user roles and set particular pricing rules
- Assign a minimum and maximum order limit
- Powerful shipping and payment management system. Option to set up Tax-Exemption for wholesale user roles as well
- Create a private wholesale storefront that can only be accessed by registered wholesale users
Wholesale for WooCommerce Pricing:
The Wholesale for WooCommerce plugin by WPExperts costs $99/year.
Here are some important contents you may want to look at before you go:
- How to set Wholesale Prices for WooCommerce Stores?
- How to Set Tiered Pricing in WooCommerce?
- How to Calculate Wholesale Price?
- Pricing Strategies for Wholesale Sites: How to Do It?
We have come to the end of our list of the top 10 best wholesale plugin for WooCommerce. After learning about all the plugins and their features, hopefully, you can choose the right wholesale plugin to create your wholesale store.
Consider your business requirements and other factors before selecting a WooCommerce wholesale plugin. Then grow and extend your wholesale store and business by using the available features.